Cyberwellness lesson 10th March 2014
Remember to follow the Sense, Think, Act module.
Activity 1 after watching the video.
What are the nature of the cyber dangers presented in this scenario?
- Cyber bullying
- Invasion of privacy
Why did the girl succumb so easily?
- Attention seeker
- Linked to be complimented by others
- Aspires to have an relationship (blinded by love)
Why is it so scary?
- Not risking consequences
- No one will know your identity
- Limited to just typing words (tone is not revealed)
Would you reject the invitation immediately?
- Will look at the person's profile
What would you do if the person claims he is the friend of your friend?
- Stalk the person (from various media)
Question to ponder, what do you do with your friends online?
- Sharing your thoughts online. It might influence them.
Activity 3 Padlet
Fill the paper with one habit you want to change and post the picture on the padlet.
VISIT THE LESSON PADLET BELOW
Max Oh, Cyberwellness Representative