October Letter for Parents had been issued on school site. There are some important things to remind you and your parents, they are as follow:
1. SPM will be conducted on 24 Oct, you are suggested to come with your parents on that day. If your parents can't participate the meeting, you should ask your FT return the Progress Report to you on 23 Oct.
2. The Secondary 3 Course Option(2015) Exercise will take place from 24-27Oct via SDM.
3.Calendar of CCA during the End of Year school holiday.
4. The Holiday FunPack 2014 will be uploaded onto the Students' Googlesite.
5. Applications for the MOE Independent School Bursary (ISB) are now open for eligible students who are Singapore Citizens.
6. Parents are reminded that the fee deduction on 3 November 2014 will be for two months (November & December).
7. All students have to complete the GIRO form for Finance to collect school fees and miscellaneous fees via GIRO. The application should be submitted to the Form Teacher on the first day of school.
8. Purchase Uniform and Books: My Uniform Shop will be conducting a mass uniform sale in the school from 20 November – 31 December 2014.
9. Travel Declaration
We understand that some of you may be travelling overseas with your children during the school holidays. As such, we would like to request parents to assist us by completing the electronic Travel Declaration Form and also by updating the school of unplanned travels once school opens on the first day of school. Only parents of current Secondary 1-3 students will need to complete the form.
Travel Declaration Form
This information is vital to help us safeguard your child’s health and that of all students in the school.